next tape release, 502rejects, plus updates on old members return
The "Circle of Serpents" will be dropping another rap tape in September. 6 tracks will be altrock/shoegaze/pop and 6 tracks with be phonk/vaporphonk/horrorcore/cloudrap. Just a reminder we will drop rap tapes every 2-3 months. This next tape will have every member on it plus the newest member pxssy$mxck. Killxen, one of the founding members and the person who got me into making music, dropped a 2 track ep after taking a lot break.
Link here: (16) killxen - POISON (EP) - YouTube
I am proud to see him back into it. Another thing I am proud of is Ammon. pushing his group (an affiliated group with MCC, 502rejects. Known members are Lil Ugly Punk, Ammon., qonran, and more. I will be contributing to that group and pushing it as well as pushing the northwest cult in the right direction after some troubles.
There may or may not be another serpents beat tape dropping prior to the next rap tape. Stay Tuned, this is maddsnake, signing out.
Comments
Post a Comment